Some CEOs think SEO marketing tools are complex
Henderson Robb Marketing knows that the use of Video as an SEO tool can take you from a zero in search presence/experience and zero brand awareness to high 'findability' in search inquiries.? We know because our own SEO marketing strategy requires that we do it ourselves.
From experience we know that Video PR makes sense for Lead Generation, SERP appearances, RSS reach, Blogger pick-up and Social Media interactions. With a repeatable, sustainable and measurable Video PR/SEO process people find you, and find you interesting.
- As part of an SEO marketing plan we determine Key search terms and topics.
- A press release that strategically embeds these terms and topics into its headline, summary, body copy and boilerplate is co-written with our client. (marketing agency takes the lead as required.)
- The release is revised, edited and approved with close client contact and participation.
- Interview questions are prepared whose answers correspond directly to the approved press release.
- An unscripted 30 minute video interview with our client (or client's client) is carried out on location.
- Three or four 10 to 15 second clips are harvested from the 30 minutes of raw interview video.
- A 30 to 50 second video ‘story’ is built by assembling clips into on one video.
- The video ‘story’ is formatted and uploaded to YouTube and embedded in a Press Release for targeted distribution via web.
- The Video story and clips are placed on our client's home page, and posted on their social media.
- The Video press release is distributed to media and bloggers in targeted geographies, industries and areas of interest.
- Media outlets, web sites and blogs post the release – RSS feeds push the release to their subscribers who include c-levellers.
- As fresh, real, valuable and organic video content – your release appears on first page of Google search the next day (or your get your next release free) driving inbound leads, credibility, ‘findability’ and relevance for your brand.
VIDEO PR FOR PENNIES PER IMPRESSION
In the 1990s a typical world-class corporate video cost $25,000 and you paid roughly the same for a globally distributed press release. Today you can embed a video in a release that you can blast world-wide... for about 90 percent less.
YOUTUBE = A Billion Pairs of Eye
More than 1 billion unique users visit YouTube each month Over 6 billion hours of video are watched each month on YouTube—that's almost an hour for every person on Earth, and 50% more than last year
More businesses are turning away from paid-for trade ads in favour of the web because of the low cost of placement, the ability to target and because at the end of a year-long monthly PR campaign, they have a library of videos and stories about their products... as opposed to a nice ad or two on the bottom of a bird cage.
ORGANIC vs TECHNICAL SEO STRATEGY
Google algorithms prefer content that is useful, regardless of Google’s Webmaster Guidelines, which may decrease your search engine rankings. Google owns YouTube so real and fresh content trumps keyword strategy every time. The fact that Google owns YouTube tips the scale in favour of video on other platforms.
SEO Marketing is GOIN' MOBILE
In 2014, 'The Year of Mobile Video' the number of videos seen on smartphones and tablets surpasses those seen on desktop computers and laptops.
Our clients tell us that after 4 to 6 press releases – a fresh release every two weeks with corresponding home page placement – they get 2 or 3 calls each week starting with the words “ I saw you on YouTube and wanted to know more about...”
EXPLOSIVE C-LEVEL GROWTH
More C-level executives are joining generation C, as 90% of them now have smartphones or tablets. Over 80% percent of them now use YouTube to help establish vendor credibility – explaining in part why YouTube use, is growing exponentially, with 72 hours of video being uploaded every minute.
MEASURABLE RESULTS ARE THE GOAL OF ANY SEO MARKETING PLAN WE CREATE
Our typical Press Release will put your story and company name at the top of the Google search page for the search term of your choosing for a few days and near the top for a week or two. Over time, with a video release every fortnight, you will begin to dominate the search results pages as your library of YouTube titles grows.
To know more about how SEO marketing companies like Henderson Robb Marketing can help you develop one of the most important elements in your marketing strategy, an advertising plan, we just need to start a conversation.